How to reset windows 10 computer
In many times PC is not running well after some updates.
Problems Occur After Updates:- Windows Store not open, Wireless networks are not working, Start Menu or Taskbar not working, Windows Store apps are not opening, Windows 10 Settings app does not open, Quick Access is not working, Sound not working, And more
- Asus Router
To resolve these problems resetting it the best options. During Resetting reinstall Windows 10, gives the option to keep your files.
If you have trouble with Your D-link router visit How to Reset D-link Router to Default Settings
You can reset windows 10 Computer by these three ways :
Method - I
1. Got to your PC Select the Start button,
2. then select Settings and click,
3. Go to Update & security options,
4. Click Recovery on the left menu,
5. Reset this PC, select Get started.
Method - II
1. Restart your PC and press the F-11(This key may change by the manufacturer),
2. On the screen, a menu appears click Troubleshoot,
3. Click Reset this PC.
Note: If you want to keep your personal files .click Keep my files, then click Reset. Your computer reinstalls the operating system and your computer restarts. You are done.
Method - III
- You can also use installation media(CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive) to reset your PC.
I hope this will helps you.